Saturday, September 30, 2017

Essential Oils for....EVERYTHING!

In August I was introduced to essential oils.  I am just learning, but it is so interesting.

First of all, there are the aromas.  Why does a certain scent have an effect on you?

From www.umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/treatment/aromatherapy:
 
The "smell" receptors in your nose communicate with parts of your brain
(the amygdala and hippocampus) that serve as storehouses for emotions 
and memories. When you breathe in essential oil molecules, some 
researchers believe they stimulate these parts of your brain and 
influence physical, emotional, and mental health.
Not all oils are created equal, however.  Young Living is the company
I am using to purchase my oils.They are the highest purity and quality
oils on the market. I have a couple friends who have used essential
oils from Young Living and have received amazing health benefits. 
I purchased a starter kit from Young Living and when it arrived I didn't
know exactly where to begin. so I then looked for a podcast about oils. 
I found and would like to recommend "The Essential OilRevolution: 
An Unofficial Young Living Podcast"  Listening to this podcast just
affirms that Young LivingOils are the best for me to use.
I hope to start posting more regularly about my journey to a healthier
 me through oils. 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home